skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Katie's Closet
Home
»
fashion
»
Katie's Closet
Saturday, July 6, 2013
Katie's Closet
Top: TJ Maxx
Shorts: Macys
Wedges: Target
Necklace: Local Boutique
Bracelets: Local Boutique
Watch: Marc Jacobs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Last 7 days
Katie's Closet
Top: Old Navy Pants: Jessica Simpson from Macys Shoes: Target Necklace: Marshalls For a pop of color, I added my bright green Michael Kors...
Mother's Day Gifts & Crafts
Last year I posted some of my favorite Mother's Day crafts and gifts. Here are some more fun ideas to do in your home or classroom this ...
Wedding Bathroom Baskets
I just had the privilege of being a bridesmaid in a stunning wedding for a close friend. Being that I'm off all summer, I volunteered to...
Katie's Closet
Shirt: Express Cardigan: Express Jeans: Old Navy (maternity) Shoes: Roxy Watch: Michael Kors Necklace: Local Boutique
Frozen Meal Prep
Frozen meal prepping: this could very easily turn into my new addiction. After "pinning" various frozen meal preparations, I final...
Reader Question & Answer
Here's my latest reader question and answer! Hi Katie! I've been going through your blog after seeing it on Pinterest and am LOVING...
Ultimate Teacher Binder
Last year I made a "teacher binder" and it turned into my bible! This year, I wanted to make another one that was even better th...
Painting Fun Fact!
After countless gallons of paint that have gone into our house (I don't even want to attempt to count!) we've discovered a great way...
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
A classic Quaker Oats recipe with a twist! Nothing like some warm oatmeal cookies...or is there? Try trowing in some chocolate chips and ba...
Monogram Obsessed...part 589,301!
OK OK. I know. I have a huge monogram addiction obsession. I can't stop buying monogram things! In my defense, this was a gift so techn...
Last 30 days
Katie's Closet
Top: Old Navy Pants: Jessica Simpson from Macys Shoes: Target Necklace: Marshalls For a pop of color, I added my bright green Michael Kors...
Mother's Day Gifts & Crafts
Last year I posted some of my favorite Mother's Day crafts and gifts. Here are some more fun ideas to do in your home or classroom this ...
Wedding Bathroom Baskets
I just had the privilege of being a bridesmaid in a stunning wedding for a close friend. Being that I'm off all summer, I volunteered to...
Katie's Closet
Shirt: Express Cardigan: Express Jeans: Old Navy (maternity) Shoes: Roxy Watch: Michael Kors Necklace: Local Boutique
Frozen Meal Prep
Frozen meal prepping: this could very easily turn into my new addiction. After "pinning" various frozen meal preparations, I final...
Reader Question & Answer
Here's my latest reader question and answer! Hi Katie! I've been going through your blog after seeing it on Pinterest and am LOVING...
Ultimate Teacher Binder
Last year I made a "teacher binder" and it turned into my bible! This year, I wanted to make another one that was even better th...
Painting Fun Fact!
After countless gallons of paint that have gone into our house (I don't even want to attempt to count!) we've discovered a great way...
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
A classic Quaker Oats recipe with a twist! Nothing like some warm oatmeal cookies...or is there? Try trowing in some chocolate chips and ba...
Monogram Obsessed...part 589,301!
OK OK. I know. I have a huge monogram addiction obsession. I can't stop buying monogram things! In my defense, this was a gift so techn...
All time
Katie's Closet
Top: Old Navy Pants: Jessica Simpson from Macys Shoes: Target Necklace: Marshalls For a pop of color, I added my bright green Michael Kors...
Mother's Day Gifts & Crafts
Last year I posted some of my favorite Mother's Day crafts and gifts. Here are some more fun ideas to do in your home or classroom this ...
Wedding Bathroom Baskets
I just had the privilege of being a bridesmaid in a stunning wedding for a close friend. Being that I'm off all summer, I volunteered to...
Katie's Closet
Shirt: Express Cardigan: Express Jeans: Old Navy (maternity) Shoes: Roxy Watch: Michael Kors Necklace: Local Boutique
Frozen Meal Prep
Frozen meal prepping: this could very easily turn into my new addiction. After "pinning" various frozen meal preparations, I final...
Reader Question & Answer
Here's my latest reader question and answer! Hi Katie! I've been going through your blog after seeing it on Pinterest and am LOVING...
Ultimate Teacher Binder
Last year I made a "teacher binder" and it turned into my bible! This year, I wanted to make another one that was even better th...
Painting Fun Fact!
After countless gallons of paint that have gone into our house (I don't even want to attempt to count!) we've discovered a great way...
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
A classic Quaker Oats recipe with a twist! Nothing like some warm oatmeal cookies...or is there? Try trowing in some chocolate chips and ba...
Monogram Obsessed...part 589,301!
OK OK. I know. I have a huge monogram addiction obsession. I can't stop buying monogram things! In my defense, this was a gift so techn...
Blog Archive
▼
2013
►
August
▼
July
Katie's Closet ~ July Edition
Katie's Closet
Ultimate Teacher Binder
Katie's Closet
No Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Pie
Katie's Closet
Backyard Makeover
Katie's Closet
Gender Reveal Party
Katie's Closet
DIY Burlap Wreath
Reader Question & Answer
Pregnancy Books
Katie's Closet
New Blog!
Blog Makeover!
Chalkboard Tracker
Katie's Closet
Favorite Shops
Katie's Closet
Chalkboard Tracker
Katie's Closet ~ Six Month Recap
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
online marketing
No comments:
Post a Comment